The MEMBERS ONLY Vape lounge offers a social safe haven for medical marijuana users to medicate outside of their home free of discrimination, opposition or prosecution – You must be 19 Years of age or older & agree to member conditions before entering….
It is imperative to distinguish between and balance the rights and interests of those with permitted medical use of marijuana…
To that end many have asked:
- Do I need to provide the cafe with my medical card? NO, we are not medical professionals we cannot legally request to see your card, however we recommend you have your medical card on you at ALL times.
- Do you sell medical cannabis? NO, it is illegal under current legislation to sell cannabis in all forms at a retail location and must be purchased through a mail order Licenced Provider – we can help you arrange this – WE WILL BE CONNECTED and working with LICENSED PROVIDERS very soon.
- Are you a clinic or connected with doctors? NO, not at this time. However, we can provide you with information obtaining your medical license as well as guidance for working with LP’s. We expect to be in a position to HELP patients arrange for their license and meet with a Doctor at our location – very soon 🙂
- What does “membership” mean? There is either a daily, weekly or monthly membership fee required for admittance to the lounge and use of the Volcano vaporizer unit. All members are provided with a personal Vape tray containing a Volcano Vape Balloon with an ez-valve, herb grinder, and waste collection bowl. COST: $5 / Day | $15 / Week (or 5 visits in one month) | $35 / Month (or 20 visits in 6 wks)
- “Can I bring/use my own vaporizer unit”? YES, In the lounge, you are welcome to bring your personal vaporizer unit, though we encourage use of our digital vaporizers. Additionally, we carry a small selection of portable personal vapes available for sale or rent between $3 & $5 dollars
- “Can I bring my lunch with me?” NO, We do not allow outside food or drink, as we do provide a variety of flavored coffees, teas, cold beverages, some snacks and treats – we hope to add items as we grow.
- What about “sparking up” NO, we have a ZERO combustion policy. We PROMOTE HEALTH & WELLNESS – educating on the benefits of cannabis. Combustion and inhalation of any plant material is NOT good for you – NOR is it the best means of gleaning the most benefit from your medical marijuana….. IN FACT you’re wasting almost half your product – JOIN US FOR METHOD OF DELIVERY INFO IS POWER EVENT – Date TBD
SO, here’s the deal…
You must be 19+ years of age to enter the member lounge area. For medical mmj users, we provide a comfortable sociable environment and for those wishing to vaporize mmj rather than combust, membership provides access to our Health Canada approved vaporizing machines and accessories – portable/individual units are available for rent as well and range between $3 and $5 per unit during your visit.
THERE ARE CONDITIONS….
ABOUT OUR CONDITIONS:
NO SHARING MMJ: If you are a Medical Marijuana Card Holder then you already know – IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHARE YOUR PRESCRIPTION – so, hello … NO SHARING SUPPLY – PERIOD. Supplied as part of membership is a personal grinder, catch bowl & balloon with ez valve to use, we’ll show you how 😉
NO COMBUSTION CONDITION: Because, SFOA’s definition of smoking is limited to substances which contain tobacco – smoking other non tobacco substances such as mmj is not expressly prohibited and so, some Vape lounges allow patrons to “spark up” ….. HOWEVER – CANNABIS CORNER CAFE VAPE LOUNGE member conditions ARE ZERO COMBUSTION this means no sparking up – we don’t sell lighters, papers, pipes or bongs – and unless someone gives us a good reason to support the combustion of marijuana for medical reasons – we probably never will 🙂 jus sayin’ – BE SURE TO ATTEND “VAPE vs COMBUST” Info is Power event …. Date TBD
NO ALCOHOL – Simple – we’re NOT licensed and we don’t ever plan to be.
NO TOBACCO – Well – we’re focused on the health and wellness aspect of incorporating cannabis into your plan of action – so tobacco is definitely contradictory and we don’t sell or support the use of tobacco or tobacco products.
NO SELLING: Plain and simple – IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO SELL CANNABIS IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM – SO DON’T.
To that end….CANNABIS, CONVERSATION & COFFEE GO WELL TOGETHER
You bring the cannabis – we’ll provide the conversation and coffee.
Here at Cannabis Corner Cafe we are PRO education, awareness and freedom of choice. Supporting that effort, Understanding WHAT, WHY & HOW followed up with options A or B and a contingency plan is what CANNABIS CORNER CAFE’S GREEN & CLEAN, social environment offers….. A place to be EMPOWERED BY EDUCATION , to be INFORMED BY YOUR PEERS, and a cannabis friendly place where you can comfortably socialize while medicating – without discrimination, opposition or prosecution